We are pleased to announce that The Sebastian - Vail is currently open and accepting reservations. As we welcome guests and staff back to our property, their wellbeing and safety is our greatest responsibility and priority. With that in mind, we have developed comprehensive sanitation and physical distancing protocols. We will continue to adhere to the information recommended by government authorities and health organizations.
Cleaning and Housekeeping Protocols
We have immediately implemented the following enhanced cleaning protocols across our property:
- Use of hospital-grade disinfectant on all hard surfaces in guest rooms, residences, and public areas
- Increased cleaning of high-touch public areas including but not limited to elevators, front desk, door handles, bathrooms, railings, room keys and back of house
- 24-hour minimum rest period between departure and next arrival for all guest rooms and residences
- Housekeeping services are suspended, and supplies will be delivered daily or upon request
- Provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizer available throughout the resort and upon request
- Appointment of a Hygiene Inspector at the property to help maintain all hygiene standards
- Residence keys disinfected prior to arrival
- Transportation and bell services will be modified and communicated ahead of your arrival
- Daily front door delivery of fresh linens, towels, coffee, and other items available on demand
- PPE and other supplies provided in guest rooms and residences
- Resort Staff will not enter guest rooms or residences while occupied unless upon emergency
- Limits to be set on the number of people who can ride an elevator together, dine at our outlets, and utilize resort facilities
- Food and beverage services are unavailable until July 1
- Dining options are available throughout the village and our Concierge Team is readily available to assist with hours, recommendations, and reservations
Hotel/Rental Cancellation Policy
Summer Cancellation Policy (May 25, 2020 - November 13, 2020)
- For guests making new reservations for arrivals between May 25, 2020-November 13, 2020, we will require a 1-night deposit at the time of booking. Guests may cancel 3 days prior to arrival. Any cancellations made within the 3 days prior to arrival will forfeit the 1-night deposit.
Winter Cancellation Policy (November 14, 2020 - April 18, 2021; excluding Holidays)
- For guests making new reservations for arrivals between November 14, 2020 - April 18, 2021, we will require a 10% deposit at the time of booking and remaining balance due 21 days prior to arrival. Guests will not incur penalties for cancellations made prior to August 1, 2020.
Holiday policy (December 19, 2020 -January 2, 2021)
- For guests making new reservations for arrivals between December 19, 2020 - January 2, 2021, we will require a 25% deposit at the time of booking, the remaining balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival. Any cancellations made within the 30 days of arrival will forfeit the full stay.