The Art Collection
THE ART OF LIVING WELL
As the gateway to Vail Village, The Sebastian’s massive cobblestone port-cochere leads to a soaring atrium and lobby featuring meticulously crafted woodwork softened by rich, velvet textures. A perfect salute to the works of art found everywhere – including the details – at The Sebastian. With paintings, sculptures and custom details, you’ll find eye candy wherever you look.
The Sebastian proudly features these world-renowned artists:
- Manuel Felguerez - Mexican Abstract Artist
- Leonora Carrington - artist, surrealist painter, sculptor and novelist
- Gunther Gerzso - artist, set designer and writer
- Joe Cooper - custom metal fabrication artist
- Scott Chambers - hand-blown glass artist
THE DEVIL'S IN THE DETAILS
Many of the interior details including chandeliers, glasswork and other art were specifically commissioned for The Sebastian to compliment the contemporary works and set the tone for the art of living well. For complete details and images of the Art at The Sebastian, click here.