Beautiful. Soulful. Rebellious.
How do you move through life? Within yoga, we find a place to connect, a place to share and experience our inner and outer worlds, a place to breathe and to sweat, to suffer and cry and laugh and shine. BillyYoga is a celebration of this living process. It focuses its energy on the most important journey in life – the one that goes inward, into our own hearts – and guiding us on this journey is the knowledge that yoga is always always changing, always harmonizing, and always perfecting.
Join us for BillyYoga Weekend at The Sebastian – Vail to experience a weekend filled with classes by the influential Denver-based yoga instructor. This even is open to everyone from December 8 – 10, 2017.
- Friday, December 8: Class from 5 PM – 6 PM followed by ‘happy hour’
- Saturday, December 9: Classes offered at 7 AM, 12 PM & 5 PM followed by a ‘happy hour’
- Sunday, December 10: Classes offered at 7 AM, 12 PM & 5 PM
All classes will be 60 minutes.
- 7 AM Sunrise Yoga: Wake up & enjoy a peaceful morning of meditation & vinyasa-style yoga with Billy
- 12 PM Mid-Day Meditation & Flow: Join Billy for a break from the slopes with meditation followed by a vigorious vinyasa flow
- 5 PM Après Yoga: Wind down with meditation & vinyasa to revitalize your mind & body