Every stay at Timbers Resorts is about a kind of return. A return to friends, family, good food, good drink — and wellness.
Our Owners and guests get it. Fitness and good health are a hallmark of any vacation that restores us. It's what returns us to the rest of our lives with renewed purpose and vigor.
Start with the backdrop. Right out your door there's a beach, or you'll be on the ski slopes or trails for hiking, biking, and walking. Each luxury fractional resort in our expansive portfolio offers massages, spas on property, weights, and the space to make your health a part of your daily experience.
Have a look at the following highlights, among the best of what Timbers Resorts has to offer.
- Dancing Bear Aspen: You might start a crisp winter day with a snowshoe hike. In the summertime, Owners and guests experience rooftop yoga against stunning mountain backdrops.
- Timbers Bachelor Gulch: Our Beaver Creek property brings a personal touch to your vacation program. Nutritionists are on hand to craft a delicious and healthy regimen for your stay, and you can work with certified trainers in the spa.
- Esperanza: Walk the lavish greens and open your body and mind to the fresh air and sunshine of 18 holes by the ocean — playing through the Jack Nicklaus designed Cabo del Sol course.
- The Residences a Kapalua Bay: Whether it's a tropical hike from the shore to the mountains of Maui, or a day at the sails of a catamaran, your inner outdoor athlete blossoms in Kapalua Bay.
- The Orchard at the Carneros Inn: Feeling ambitious? Lean in with a few sessions of hardcore calisthenics with the Carneros Boot Camp.
- The Rocks Club: You're in the heart of Arizona golf country, here. Nine world renowned courses await.
- The Timbers Club: An experience of Snowmass is often about days of ski-in and ski-out fun. But what about morning laps in our heated pool? Or a pre-lunch workout in the full cardio theatre?
- Mayacama: Even the young ones who join us in Sonoma get in on the action. Juniors Camp means sporting all day long — from golf to swimming and tennis.
- Rancho Valencia: The #1 Tennis Resort in California according to Tennis magazine beckons players of all skill levels to indulge in days of matches — and evenings of restorative spas.
- The Preserve at Botany Bay: It's hard to imagine The US Virgin Islands without spending time on the water. Now dive in! Suit up for diving, or snorkel spectacular reefs.
- One Steamboat Place: Beyond skiing, get to the core of whole-body wellness with our Motion Studio and state-of-the-art spa.
- Castello di Casole: Take your passion for yoga to the next level. Join our outdoor classes for the breathtaking vistas of Castello di Casole's vineyards and hills — among the most beautiful in Tuscany.
- The Sebastian - Vail: Colorado clearly means skiing all winter long, but it also boasts fresh air and clean rivers throughout the summer. Take a long hike to a perfect fishing hole and then cast some flies till dinnertime.
Feeling that every part of you is better. It's one of the promises you can make to yourself when you step into the experience of Timbers Resorts. When it comes to fitness, your good health is always top of mind.
To learn more about Timbers Resorts, please contact us at 800.941.4579 (toll free) or 970.963.4626 (direct) or via email at [email protected].