There's a special way that Owners talk about The Sebastian - Vail. It might be hard to quantify, at first, but it's palpable nonetheless.
"You walk in the front door and it's electric," is how one Owner put it in a recent video about The Sebastian. "There's such a great energy on this property that you don't find anywhere else in Vail Village."
And while we might try different ways to say just what gives our place its electricity and energy, we can certainly list some superb examples of what contributes to these elements. Let's start with 16 of them — taking a cue from our address (why not?).
Here's what we think you ought to know about the place we know we love.
- Location, Location, Location. The property's set right against the pedestrian path and our Base Camp offers ski-in/ski-out access to the slopes and the legendary Gondola #1.
- Everything you need is already here. No need to pack up a season's worth of skiing gear. Store your own equipment with us — or use ours, personally fitted and ready to go.
- The fridge is full. When you arrive, your groceries can be arranged and awaiting your arrival.
- We'll do the driving. From the airport to errands, let us get you to where you'd like to be.
- Preferred service around Vail. Enjoy special rates and personalized experiences when it comes to apparel, gear, and gifting.
- A place to gather. The Owners' Lounge accommodates your celebrations — whether it's a benchmark birthday or just a stellar day on the slopes.
- Frost Bar. Microbrews, mixologists, and small bites: a perfect and hip hangout.
- Leonora Restaurant. Fresh, local, and organic selections from our chefs, inside or al fresco. There's even a pet menu!
- Personal chefs. Bring an epicurean experience into your home. Our experts do the cooking.
- The pool for mountain gazing. Fireside seating on the terrace. Try a dunk with a mountain view.
- The jacuzzis. A luxurious way to unwind; our waitstaff is on hand for every detail.
- Workout facilities for the body. State-of-the-art fitness options at your disposal.
- Bloom Spa for the mind. Relax. Renew. Rejuvenate with our wellness experts.
- Time and space for the kids. From our Tykes' Room to our Kids' Camp, play and learning are a year-round experience for younger guests.
- An outstanding and friendly staff. Being kind and helpful is our ethos. Let us show you.
- A chance to explore Timbers Resorts. Reciprocity is part of our policy. Love The Sebastian? Look for the perfect complementary location among our other luxury-resort properties.
Combine all these advantages, and you begin to see how ownership at The Sebastian is quantifiably different from the conventional vacation home or condo. Start with these 16 reasons, and then tell us what you find to be special, here. Our list is just a starting point, one we hope you'll help expand!
To learn more about ownership opportunities at Residences at The Sebastian, please contact us at 866.371.2582 (toll free in the US) or 970.477.8030 (direct) or via email at [email protected] For hotel availability and reservations at The Sebastian - Vail, please contact us at 866.782.4883 (toll free in the US) or via email at [email protected].