Ski Free / Spa FreeCheck Ratestarts at $195 per person per night4+ Nights
The perfect pairing: incredible skiing in Vail, one of the world's largest and popular mountains and luxurious lodging and spa treatments at one of Colorado's most popular and award-winning hotels-The Sebastian.
The Ski Free Spa Free Package starts at $195* per person, per night and includes:
- Nightly lodging for two at The Sebastian
- Welcome amenity upon arrival
- Dinner for two at Leonora*
- Daily lift tickets for two*
- Two 50-minute Bloom Spa Signature treatments
- Welcome drinks at Frost Bar
- Nightly turn down service with a sweet treat
- On-mountain ski valet offering ski-in/ski-out access at Gondola # One
Call 800.354.6908 or click here to book.
**Based on double occupancy with a 4 night minimum stay required. Lift ticket quantity is based on the number of nights less one (e.g. 5 night package includes 4 days of lift tickets for two people). This offer is valid on stays through April 20, 2014. Starting price is based on low ski season availability. A gift certificate for $150 dollars will be given to the guest or their Leonora Dinner fulfillment. This may be used for all food and beverage purchased at dinner. Must be booked at least 7 days in advance of arrival. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
The Suite LifeCheck RateFrom $250 per person per night,4+ Nights
Life is Suite at The Sebastian - Vail! When you come to Vail and stay with us at The Sebastian, you want everything to be luxurious, easy and fun. This sweet deal was created to do just that. It is a complete Vail Ski Package, perfect for families or friends alike. Simply reserve a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom suite at this award-winning hotel during the valid dates, and we’ll cover your lift tickets and ski rentals. Make it easy to enjoy a perfect winter getaway with this package.
To book, call 800.354.6908
The Suite Life package* starts at just $250 per person per night and includes:
- 3 bedroom suite (2 bedroom suites available as low as $300 per person per night)
- Daily lift tickets
- Daily ski rentals
- Nightly turndown service with a sweet treat
Three bedroom suite rates from $250 per person per night early/late season and from $575 per person per night regular season. Two bedroom suites available at other rates.
* Quoted nightly rate based on six people staying in three bedroom suite. Four night minimum length of stay applies. Valid for stays 11/22/13-April 11, 2014 ; excluding 12/25/13-1/4/14 and 2/14-22/14. Lift tickets and ski rentals based on number of nights stayed less one (eg 5 night stay includes 4 days of lift tickets and ski rentals for four people). Lift tickets and ski rentals are based on standard occupancies per unit and are non-transferrable, not redeemable for cash and expire on departure. Must book at least 7 days in advance of arrival. Limited availability. Other restrictions apply. Call for complete details.
Climb & DineCheck Ratestarts at $348* per personper night
Experience Vail like a true local--packages start at $348* per person.
The Climb & Dine package offers the ultimate winter adventure with an extreme ice climb sure to give any adrenaline junkie a rush and the opportunity to enjoy the town’s culinary hot spots.
4 nights of accommodations
• Welcome Amenity upon arrival
• Daily newspapers in The Library
• Nightly turndown service with a sweet treat
• Breakfast daily
• Dinner reservations at three of the top restaurants in Vail
Leonora * Kelly Liken * Sweet Basil
• 1-Day of Ice Climbing in East Vail with Apex Mountain Guides
Call 800-354-6908 to book.
**Package valid January 6-March 31, 2014--seasonal and weather dependent. Reservations are based on double occupancy and package price starting price is based on a Deluxe Plaza 2 Queen room. Package available in all room types except Sebastian Classic room. Four night minimum stay required. Prices are subject taxes and resort fees and do not include parking. Package space is limited and subject to availability, not valid February 14-17, 2014. Dinner reservations must be made prior to arrival to assure space. Package provides gift cards for each restaurant with a value of $150 dollars to use on food and beverage--card cannot be used for gratuity.
Guests can add on the following activities during their visit for an additional fee: Snowcat Skiing on Vail Pass with Vail Powder Guides; Skiing on Vail Mountain with a private guide to show you the best ‘stashes, top of the line ski equipment provided-including new season demo skis tailored for the snow conditions.